LENSES Facilitator Program – Live Online
The training provides hands-on experience in developing regenerative solutions through using the LENSES Framework. Participants will be engaged as both learners and co-creators on an insightful journey of discovery, applying LENSES to projects of their choice. Participants will collaborate with other leading professionals in learning about regenerative development, practicing facilitation, understanding how to influence stakeholders, and guiding dialogue and actions toward regenerative solutions, all through implementing the LENSES process.
Who Should Participate?
Change makers looking for new tools that expand your ability to make a meaningful difference.
Leaders craving a fresh framework to help your team, organization, or community really push the envelope.
Pioneers interested in shaping the regeneration movement.
If this describes you, we are confident that LENSES will transform the way you think, facilitate teams, and make decisions.
In joining this community of forward-thinking practitioners, you will receive
- 7 two-hour live online sessions (every 2-3 weeks)
- Paper copy of the LENSES Facilitator Manual
- Two hours of one on one consultation with course instructors
- Ongoing collaboration and networking with leading professionals and practitioners
What’s Required of Me?
- Attend majority of live online sessions, and view recordings of any missed sessions
- Complete readings and practice activities with your study group
- Commit to applying LENSES to a current or future project within six-months of completing the training program
- Openly share feedback about your experience applying LENSES via discussions and a survey
- Submit a story about your LENSES project for possible publication
What is the cost of the Program?
Tuition: $1,295, access to program materials for one year
20% discount for three or more people from the same organization
20% discount for students and young professionals (under 25)
Arrangement for three equal payments (for Facilitator course only)
The online program includes seven 2-hour group video calls every 2-3 weeks, over a 4-5 month period.
Dates of the Course: 2019 Course Dates to be determined
Time: All courses are on Tuesday’s from 4pm to 6pm MDT (UTC -6)
Location: Virtual (live online)