Duration- 3 hours
Price – $90
Delivery- Led via webinar by a LENSES Faculty Member with in-person viewing opportunities hosted by local LENSES Facilitators. Group activities and Q&A.
- After taking this course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between a regenerative approach and a net positive, sustainable, or green approach.
- Explain the five key concepts of regenerative development
- Describe how to structure design practice and processes from a regenerative mindset.
- Describe the basic application of the LENSES Framework and how it can inform process design and improve project outcomes.